- Lions Club Helicopter Rides
- 3 to 8 p.m. and 10 to 8 p.m.
- Masonic Elmhurst Mansion
The lions have contracted Busy Bee Helicopter LLC to offer helicopter rides on Friday and Saturday, June 22 and 23. The rides will originate, weather permitting, from the front lawn of the Masonic Elmhurst Mansion. The ride is $40 per person for a tour around the city area.
Helicopter Rides are available on Friday and Saturday
- Friday, June 22 from 3 to 8 pm, and on Saturday, June 23, 2018 from 10:00 am to 8 pm helicopter rides are available at the Masonic Elmhurst Mansion front yard located on south SR 121.
- The fee is $40 per person for a ride around the city area. Two people can ride at a time.
- Parking is available behind the Mansion. In addition, the Elmhurst mansion is open for tours.
- Helicopter tickets can be purchased from a Lion?s club member.
- Call Larry Myers and Michael Stevens for further details.
- Blues on the River
- 7:00 PM – 11:30 PM
- Robinson’s Whitewater River Campground, 1618 South St Rd 121, Connersville IN 47331
6-7pm Harvey and the BlueTones
7:30-8:30pm Mike Milligan and Steam Shovel
9-10pm Django Knight (band)
10:30-11:30pm Jay Jesse Johnson Band
All ages! Outdoor stage! Camping. Cabins. BYOChair!
Tickets: $10 at the Gate, or call (765) 825-4885
10% Veteran Discount!
Only licensed Service Dogs allowed.
- RushShelby Energy-2018 Annual Meeting
- 4 to 8 p.m.
- Cooperative Headquarters, 2777 S. 840 West, Manilla, IN 46150-0055
RushShelby Energy is hosting their 2018 Annual Meeting on July 11, 2018. Their cooperative headquarters will be open to the member/owners for a festival celebrating the organization. This year’s event is sure to please all ages with our entertainment lineup. We are featuring a bluegrass band, Nightflyer, who will play throughout the evening. The children will enjoy the three bounce houses, tricycle races and other games. Members will be able to enjoy bucket truck rides, a live wire safety demonstration, a meal catered by Chick-Fil-A, ice cream from the Rolling Cones, popcorn and much more. Most importantly, the annual meeting is the perfect opportunity to meet the men and women who serve you within this cooperative. As a cooperative member, you are an owner of RushShelby Energy, so save the date.
- Community Youth Day
- 11 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Roberts Park, 2900 N. Park Road, Connersville, Indiana 47331
Fun fair at the Miller Building from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m., family concert at 6 p.m. at the Roberts Park Amphitheater. For more information call 765-827-0883.
- CHAMBER GOLF CLASSIC 2018
- 8:00 AM – 2:00 PM
- Willowbrook Country Club
Treat your clients, vendor and employees to the Chamber Golf Classic!
Demonstrate your appreciation for their business and efforts. This is an excellent opportunity to entertain and reward those important individuals who support your organization.
Click HERE for a pdf of our Registration Flyer. Download your copy, complete, and return with payment to the Chamber office.
Deadline to register: July 12
$ $ GREAT CASH PRIZES $ $
1st Place Team: $300
2nd Place Team: $200
3rd Place Team: $160
4th Place Team: $100
Advantage Ford Par-3 Hole-in-One Challenges:
Hole #4: 2-year lease on a NEW Ford EcoSport
Hole #7: 5-Days/4-Nights Carnival Cruise
Hole #12: TourEdge Exotics X10 Driver and Woods
Hole #16: Yetti brand Roadie 2- cooler
Entry fee: $320 per foursome.
Includes: Green fees, Cart fees, Lunch, Snack bags, Refreshments on the course, Golf Prizes, Door Prizes, Pin Prizes and Best Dressed Team Prize. Golf prizes will be paid to Men’s and Ladies/Mixed team and random draw. Only one player per team may have a single digit golf handicap below ten. Student athletes are ineligible for prizes.
Rules & Information:
- Regular 4 Person Scramble – Take Your Best Shot
- Tees: Men = White / Women = Red / Seniors (65+) = Green
- Move: One Club Length
- No Closer to the Hole
- May Not Improve Your Position (Example: May not move ball from Rough to Fairway or Fringe to Green)
- Contest Holes: Mulligan’s Cannot Be Used to Win
- Closest to the Pin – All Par 3’s
- Long Fairway Drive: Men (#5) / Women (#10)
- Straightest Drive – Hole #15
- Longest Putt – Hole #9 and #18
- Closest to the Hole in Two – Hole #2
- Pond Ball – Hole #7
- Mulligan’s – Two Total Per Person: Use only one per Player/per Side
- Skirts – Two Total Per Team: Use only one per Team/per Side. ALL Team Members Move Up a Tee Box on SAME Hole.
Photos of the Winners Will be taken. Please stay for your Photo Opportunity.