Companies that are looking to relocate to a new city hold in high regard communities with local family medical care.
FRHS offers this and more – behind the scene acts of kindness and generosity.
We take pride in being a community partner and collaborating with our local businesses to help bring good to Connersville and the surrounding counties. We offer:
- FREE monthly lunches and education at the Fayette County Senior Center with weekly health screenings for one of our most vulnerable population groups
- FREE quarterly lunch and health education at Pattern Mill Senior Apartments
- FREE athletic training staff, services and supplies to Connersville High School athletics
- Discounted sports physicals, donating all proceeds back to CHS athletic training fund
- FRHS employee donations for Department of Child Services annual Christmas gift drive
- FREE parenting classes offered by Fayette Regional Care Pavilion
- FREE substance abuse prevention and education programs at CHS
- FREE health insurance advocacy for the uninsured and under insured
- In-kind donations and resources for several area organizations and events, including: Community Sharing Food Bank, DCS/Every Child Matters, CHS Athletics, Community Youth Day, Hope Pregnancy Center, Fayette County School Corporation, Fayette County Drug Coalition, The Ha*ven, Lions Club and many, many more county organizations and causes.