Below is a list of the four annual events for 2018:
Fayette 5K Walk/Run | Saturday, April 7 @ 9 a.m.
REGISTER ONLINE @ www.StuartRoadRacing.com
REGISTRATION FORM >>>> Fayette 5K Entry 2018
SPONSOR FORM >>>> Fayette 5K Sponsor 2018
Course starts and finishes at the intersection of 20th and Indiana Avenue next to Fayette Regional. The course will run north through local neighborhoods, into Roberts Park, with the finish back near the start.
• Trophies and a FREE ENTRY to the 2019 Fayette 5K will be awarded to the male and female overall
winners for walk, run and wheelchair so they can come back and defend their title!
• Medals will be awarded to age group winners. (Runners 1st, 2nd & 3rd; Walkers 1st place)
• Age groups: 14 & Under, 15-19, 20-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60 & Over.
• Awards will be presented as soon as possible after all participants have finished.
• Door prizes: Many door prizes will be given away. Must be present to win!
• Pre-registration: $20 (includes performance t-shirt) by March 22 to guarantee t-shirt
• Race Day Registration: $25 (t-shirt while supplies last. NO GUARANTEE)
• Kiddie Runs: $5 — Race Day Only; K-3 grade; Starts Prior to 5K Awards
• Packet Pick-Up: Between 7:30 – 8:45 a.m. day of race in the Connersville Middle School Arena.
Results will be announced timely and posted at the race. Stuart Road Racing will be timing the event and results will be posted at www.StuartRoadRacing.com by 5 p.m. same day.
Event and Sponsor Questions: Steve Krider – firstname.lastname@example.org or 765.827.8038
Racing Questions: Kelli House, Race Director, 765.265.1061 or email@example.com
FRHS Foundation Gala
Make plans for the annual Fayette Regional Foundation Gala: Elegant Night in the Garden on Saturday, April 28, 2018.
The event is the major fundraiser of the year for the Fayette Regional Foundation, raising money for improvements to the hospital and other health care programs in the local area.
Come and enjoy an evening of good company, dinner, a live and silent auction and finish the night off with dancing to a live band!
For more info, contact Doug Fischesser, 765-827-7798, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.