- Fayette Regional Care Pavilion
- Patient Direct Care
The Behavioral Health Associate will provide direct care to all residential and acute patients including charting on assigned patients, assisting in the classroom, and providing structured groups.
- Minimum of a High School Diploma or GED.
- Training and Experience
- Previous experience in a residential or psychiatric facility preferred.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities
- Provide direct patient supervision in a calm and therapeutic manner.
- Assist with the development, review, and implementation of patient Treatment plans.
- Comply with all Medicaid, HFAP, FRHS, State licensing and Board of Health regulations.
- Complete daily charting and all required paperwork in a concise and legible manner prior to the end of each shift.
- Actively utilize de-escalation techniques to maintain a safe environment for all patients.
- Conduct goal, psycho-educational, and Life skill groups and documentation on a daily basis.
- Maintain SCM certification as a condition of employment.
- Actively engages all patients by participating with them in their educational, group, recreational, and living environments.
- Attend all monthly and annual training sessions as assigned.
- Participate in the FRCP Quality Improvement Program by reporting safety issues to the Director or Nursing Supervisor.
- Maintain a valid Drivers License.
- During shifts, the BHA is directly responsible to the on-duty RN.
- All other duties as assigned by the FRCP Nursing Supervisor or Director.
- Days vary
- Shifts vary
- Holiday rotation
- Weekend rotation