- Health Information Management
- North Star Recovery
- 80 Hours
- Full Time
- Administrative / Clerical
The Data Analyst will will process, maintain, compile and report patient information for health requirements and standards.
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Training and Experience
- Two (2) years experience in a Medical Records Department preferred
- Complete chart tracking and data entry for computer tracking system.
- Scan documents into computer system.
- Retrieve daily laboratory and x-ray reports.
- Maintain record integrity through filing, assembling, and attaching proper ER and OP records.
- Review completed records before filing.
- Retrieve and deliver patient records to the ER, admission office or physicians office.
- Use FRHS patient data system (CPSI) to identify patient record, date and name of individual requesting the record.
- Organize and file loose reports or other medical documents using computer system.
- Locate records not found following department procedure.
- Review and analyze ER records in the EMR for deficiency.
- Place deficiencies in the EMR tracking.
- Notify ER physicians of deficiencies and assist physician, if needed.
- Remove deficiencies from tracking and notify coding that the ER chart is ready to be coded.
- Check deficiency logs weekly to ensure accuracy of completion.
- Perform routine data and file activities.
- 7:00 a.m.- 3:30 p.m. and 8:30 a.m.-5:00 p.m.