- Fayette Regional Care Pavilion
- 80 Hours
- Full Time
- Patient Support Services
The Inpatient Therapist is responsible for providing individual, family, and group therapy to the residential patients as well as developing, monitoring, and adjusting each patient’s individualized treatment plan and goals. The Inpatient Therapist will work closely with the Residential Case Manager to assist with discharge planning.
- Minimum of Master’s Degree in a human service field such as Psychology or Social Work.
- Possession of valid Indiana licensure (LCSW, LMHC, LSW, LMFT) preferred.
- Training and experience:
- At least one (1) year of experience providing therapy to at-risk youth, parents, adults, families, and couples.
- Minimum of one (1) year experience working in a child or adolescent residential setting preferred.
- Serve as an active member of the FRCP Treatment Team.
- Provide weekly individual, group, and family therapy sessions to inpatient residents and their families.
- Develop, monitor, and revise treatment plans in accordance with CMS, licensing, and third-party payors.
- Maintain required licensure or certifications for rendering behavioral health services in the state of Indiana.
- Complete all required documentation in the timeframe as stipulated by Medicaid, DCS, licensing, and third-party payors.
- Assist in the training and orientation of FRCP staff.
- When necessary, participate in outside agency meetings, hearings and conferences.
- Consult with FRCP medical staff with respect to inpatients requiring professional services.
- Provide FRHS Patient Financial Services any information required for billing purposes.
- Participate in all CMS patient clinical audits.
- Maintain a professional and ethical relationship with patients and FRCP staff.