- North Star Recovery
- 80 Hours
- Full Time
- Patient Direct Care
Summary of Position
The Inpatient Therapist is responsible for providing individual, family, and group therapy to patients as well as developing, monitoring, and adjusting each patient’s individualized treatment plan and goals. The Inpatient Therapist will work closely with the Case Manager to assist with discharge planning.
- Minimum of Master’s Degree in a human services field such as Psychology, Social Work, or other related field of study.
- Possession of valid Indiana licensure (LCSW, LMHC, LMFT, LCAC) preferred.
- Must obtain BLS and First Aid certification within three (3) months of hire.
Training and experience:
- One (1) to three (3) years’ experience in an addiction or psychiatric setting preferred.
- Knowledge of medical and psychosocial factors, referral and coordination, community resources, HCFA, Medicaid and third-party payor systems.
- Serve as an active member of the Treatment Team.
- Provide weekly individual, group, and family therapy sessions to North Star Recovery patients and their families.
- Develop, monitor, and revise treatment plans in accordance with CMS, licensing, and third-party payors.
- Maintain required licensure or certifications for rendering behavioral health services in the state of Indiana.
- Complete all required documentation in the timeframe as stipulated by Medicaid, DCS, licensing, and third-party payors.
- Assist in the training and orientation of FRCP staff.
- When necessary, participate in outside agency meetings, hearings and conferences.
- Consult with FRCP medical staff with respect to inpatients requiring professional services.
- Provide FRHS Patient Financial Services any information required for billing purposes.
- Participate in all CMS patient clinical audits.
- Maintain a professional and ethical relationship with patients and FRCP staff.