- Fayette Regional Care Pavilion
- 80 Hours
- Full Time
The Prevention Services Coordinator organizes community outreach programs or activities in accordance with program goals and objectives. The Prevention Services Coordinator will also work to develop and maintain professional relationships with community partners, or agencies to provide prevention services to the public.
- Associate’s degree in Human Services, Psychology, or related field from an accredited college or university.
- Training and Experience
- At least two (2) years of professional experience in a child welfare agency or therapeutic setting that serves children.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Ability to handle confidential information in a professional manner.
- Prevention, community outreach, and evidenced based practice model experience preferred.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities
- Ensure that the prevention program is implemented correctly and with fidelity.
- Educate the community, program participants, and families per program goals and objectives.
- Attend all scheduled outreach activities.
- Establish, and maintain professional relationships with community partners and agencies while adhering to the FRHS Code of Conduct.
- Utilize oral and written skills to effectively communicate with staff, the public, outside agencies, or program participants.
- Assist with data collection for quality assurance and performance improvement (QAPI). Submit reports to the Prevention Program Manager by the first working day of each month.
- Operate in accordance with HFAP standards and contractual obligations.
- Make social service referrals for program participants as needed.
- Participate in, or assist with all evaluation protocols and audits.
- Assist with all outreach activities including but not limited to scheduling and set-up.
- 8:30am – 5:00pm (times may vary for events)