- Full Time
The RN acts as a mentor, resource, educator, and leader at the bedside. The RN is responsible and accountable to the Team Leader for the designated unit. The RN supervises all Team Members assigned to their charge.
- Graduated from an accredited School of Nursing and currently registered with the Indiana State Board of Nurses Registration and Nursing Education.
- CPR, PALS and ACLS certified
- Training and Experience
- Demonstrated skills, knowledge and ability in personnel management, administrative coordination, policies, and committee activities.
- Knowledge and skill to review workload standards and staffing needs based on productivity and skill in cost containment measures.
- Ability to collaborate with medical staff in day-to-day environment to establish coordinated department function and program development.
- Excellent oral and written communication, which allow preparation of correspondence, reports, oral presentations,etc.
- Job Knowledge
- Comprehensive knowledge of general nursing theory and practice.
- Knowledge of the procedures and techniques required for the competent performance of the duties of the unit.
- Knowledge and understanding of the nursing process.
- 5:45 P.M. – 6:00 A.M.
- Days vary
- Weekend rotation
- Holiday rotation
- On Call
- Overtime possible