- Emergency Care
- 72 Hours
- Full Time
- Patient Direct Care
The RN acts as a mentor, resource, educator, and leader at bedside. The RN is accountable to the Team Leader for the designated unit. The RN supervises all Team Members assigned to their charge.
- Graduated from an accredited School of Nursing, and currently registered with the Indiana State Board of Nurses Registration and Nursing Education
- CPR, ACLS, and PALS certification
- TNCC must be completed within one year
- Demonstrated skills, knowledge, and ability in personnel management, administrative coordination, policies and committee activities.
- Knowledge and skill to review workload standards and staffing needs based on productivity and skill in cost containment measures
- Ability to collaborate with medical staff in day-to-day environment to establish coordinated department function and program development
- Excellent and oral communication which allow preparation of correspondence, reports, oral presentations, etc.
- Comprehensive knowledge of general nursing theory and practice
- Knowledge of the procedures and techniques required for the competent performance of the duties of the unit
- Knowledge and understanding of the nursing process
- Critical care experience required
- ER Experience required
- Days vary
- 7:00 PM-7:00AM
- Holiday rotation
- Weekend rotation
- On Call