- Environmental Services
- Full Time
- Part Time
- Environmental Service
The Environmental Services Team Member is a multi-skilled individual who helps maintain an attractive, safe and clean environment for everyone entering the facility.
- High School Diploma or GED preferred
- Training and Experience
- Good communications skills
- Neat, well groomed, and properly attired to meet the customer’s expectations
- Prefer some mechanical ability
- Must have valid drivers license and provide a clean Motor Vehicle Record
- Demonstrate knowledge of housekeeping operations
Essential Functions and Responsibilities
- Completes and submits job related paperwork daily after each shift.
- Ensures quality and quantity of work is performed.
- Cleans working equipment after use and replenishes supplies.
- Corrects problem areas during quarterly inspections within three (3) days of receiving them unless otherwise specified.
- Prioritize job duties.
- Trains incoming EVS aides.
- Maintains a flexible schedule to accommodate the departmental scheduling needs.
- Takes all safety precautions when performing activities that might otherwise jeopardize their safety.
- Communicates incomplete work to the next shift.
- Days vary
- Shifts vary
- 3:00 pm-11:00 pm or 7:00 am- 3:00 pm or 5:00 pm-1:30 pm
- Weekend rotation
- Holiday rotation