- Information Services
- Full Time
The System Analyst is responsible for the operating system and associated subsystems. The Team Member will provide system-level support of multi-user operating systems, hardware and software tools, including installation, configuration, maintenance, and support of these systems. The Team Member will also identify alternatives for optimizing computer resources.
- Bachelors Degree in Computer programming
- Training and Experience:
- 3 to 5 years of programming and/or system analysis experience.
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of company supported hardware, software and operating systems to include configuration and connectivity.
- Ability to investigate and analyze information and to draw conclusions.
- Ability to plan, implement, test, and troubleshoot system software.
- Ability to develop systems solutions for operational problems,
- Knowledge of computer flow charts and of programming logic and codes.
- Ability to determine computer problems and to coordinate hardware and/or software solutions.
- Ability to communicate technical guidance and instruction to users on the use of PC and/or mainframe applications and systems.
- Ability to write technical instructions in the use of programs and/or program modifications.
- Records maintenance skills.
- Knowledge of computer security procedures and protocol.
- Knowledge of federal copyright laws as they pertain to the use of computer software.
- Ability to determine the nature of computer hardware and systems software problems, and to communicate technical guidance and information to users.
- Ability to learn and support new hardware, software and operating systems
- Shifts vary
- On call