- Fayette Regional Care Pavilion
- 80 Hours
- Full Time
- Administrative / Clerical
The Unit Clerk will be responsible for maintaining current residential and acute patient charts including periodic audits to ensure all documentation has been obtained and filed correctly. The Unit Clerk will also be responsible for scheduling and transporting residential patients to required medical appointments such as dental and vision providers.
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Training and Experience:
- Previous experience in the mental health field preferred. Ability to establish therapeutic interactions with patients. Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Manage and monitor all inpatient charts.
- Complete discharge instructions for residential patients and fills in for acute discharges when the case manager is not available.
- Transcribe all medical staff orders and enters doctor’s orders in the computer.
- Coordinate all Treatment Team and Clinical Review recommendations for patients and ensures that notes are filed in appropriate folders.
- Monitor the phones in the Nurses Station.
- Schedule all consultations and related off-campus appointments and charts accordingly.
- Assist with direct care needs and resident transportation as necessary.
- Send overnight pass information to Patient Financial Services on a weekly basis.
- Update “Medicaid Days Used” and forwards to therapists.
- Complete intakes when Intake Coordinator is not available.
- Complete prior authorizations for residential and acute medications when received from pharmacy.
- 8:30 a.m.-5:00p.m. or 12:00p.m.-8:30p.m. or 10:00a.m.-6:30p.m.
- Overtime possible