- Emergency Care
- Emergency Services
The Unit Clerk processes, records, and distributes information to appropriate persons, units, departments and agencies. This position responsible to the Charge Nurse for that designated shift and the Team Leader of Emergency Department.
- High school diploma.
- Sufficient knowledge of English, its proper usage and spelling.
- Understanding of medical terminology as related to the patient’s chart and the various forms to be recorded, filed or documented.
- Knowledge of the locations and functions of the various departments and their relation to the nursing units.
- Demonstrates excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Training and Experience
- Will train to do Unit Clerk
- 6:30a.m. to 6:30p.m. or 6:30p.m.-6:30a.m.
- Days vary
- Weekend rotation
- Holiday rotation