Concerned about your loved one’s mental
health and well-being?
We have a complete staff of:
- Registered Nurses
- Case Managers
- Nurse Practitioners
- Board Certified Psychiatrist
- Licensed Therapists
- Behavioral Health Associates
If you are concerned about a loved one’s well being, read below signs and symptoms of potential mental health issues.
- Insomnia or too much sleep
- Poor appetite or overeating
- Disregard for personal appearance
- Sadness; Crying spells
- Thoughts of suicide and/or threats
- Social isolation
- Imagined illness and health problems
- Severe agitation or aggressive behavior
- Unusual behaviors
For more information, please contact the Care Pavilion at 765-827-7890.