- Clients present with different issues based upon their development which can vastly influence treatment. Individualized models are utilized for adults and adolescents.
- Alcohol and drug abuse are crippling problems for the client, their family, and our society as a whole. Alcohol and drug abuse can be fatal.
- Treatment must be flexible, individualized, and creative and at the same time provide needed structure for the client and their family.
- Family participation is critical for success. The most successful clients have family moving through the difficult time simultaneously. Both the client and the family need healing from this disease.
- Successful treatment requires more than just attendance. Clients need to make honest lifestyle evaluations and meaningful life changes to achieve recovery.
- Substance use disorder is a complex illness with no “quick fix.” Our goal is to successfully assist clients in becoming productive members of society.
Upon acceptance to the HOPE program, treatment begins immediately. An individualized evaluation is performed but the primary treatment modality is group therapy. Each group session is two hours in duration and includes education, coping skills training, and emotional processing components.