This state of the art service is provided through Medical Outsourcing Services, Inc., and licensed by United States Nuclear Regulatory Commission. The service is also a member of the National Oncologic PET Registry under the guidance of the American College of Radiology and the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services.
What is Positron Emission Tomography/Computed Tomography?
Positron emission tomography (PET) uses small amounts of radioactive materials called radiotracers, a special camera and a computer to help evaluate your organ and tissue functions. By identifying body changes at the cellular level, PET may detect the early onset of disease before it is evident on other imaging tests.
- General PET/CT
- Whole Body; Neck to Thigh
- Cardiac, Tumor and Alzheimer Evaluation
- Computed Tomography
- Head, Chest, Abdomen, Spine and Extremity CT
- Pulmonary Nodule Evaluation
- CT Angiography including femoral runoff
- CT Cardiac Scoring
- 3D Rendering and Reconstruction
- CT Guidance (Biopsy; Aspiration; Drainage and Tube Placement)
Scheduled Outpatient Testing Only: Each and every Friday 8:00am-1:00pm.
For an appointment or more information, please call 765-827-7703.