- Diagnostic Radiography (routine x-ray) for extremities, chest, spine and abdomen
- Portable Diagnostic Radiography
- Fluoroscopy Includes upper and lower GI’s; Fluoro Guidance for foreign body localization, needle biopsy, tube placement, aspiration, and drainages; Myelography; Arthrography; Cystography and Modified Barium Swallow Function
- Mobile Fluoroscopy (Surgical C-Arm)
- Intravenous Pyelography (IVPs)
Inpatient and Emergency Services are provided 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Scheduled Outpatient Testing Monday-Friday: 7:30am-3:00pm.
Call 765-827-7703 to make an appointment