Join Us For The 7th Annual Fayette 5K Run/Walk!
All proceeds benefit the Connersville High School Cross country Team and the Fayette Regional Orthopedics and Sports Medicine Department, the Official Sports Medicine provider to Connersville Spartan Athletics.
Where & When:
- April 2nd, 2016 at 9:00 am
- 20th & Indiana Ave. in Connersville, IN
- Course starts and finishes at the intersection of 20th Street and Indiana Avenue, next to Fayette Regional Health System. The course will run North through local neighborhoods, into Roberts Park, with the finish back near the starting line.
- Trophies as well as a FREE ENTRY IN THE 2017 RACE will be awarded to the male and female overall winners for Walk, Run and Wheelchair so they can come back and defend their title.
- Medals will be awarded to age group winners, 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place runners and 1st place walkers
- Age groups: 14 & Under, 15-19, 20-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60 & Over
Awards will be presented as soon as possible after all participants have finished.
- Door Prizes Awarded: Many door prizes will be given away. Must be present to win!
- ONLINE REGISTRATION AVAILABLE HERE! (Online Regs will have a small service fee)
- Pre-Registration: $15.00 BY MARCH 22, 2016 (includes Performance t-shirt) (runners/walkers/wheelchairs)
- Race Day Registration: $20.00 (with t-shirt while supplies last, NO GUARANTEE) in Connersville Middle School Arena (not in the Fayette Regional Atrium).
- Kiddie Runs: $5.00 (0-3/ 4-5/ 6-8) (sign up day of the event) (starts after 5K awards presentation)
- Packet Pick up: From 7:30-8:45am the day of the race. (In Connersville Middle School Arena)
- Or, click here to download paper registration form.
- Will be announced timely and posted at the race.Stuart Road Racing will be timing the event and results will be posted at www.StuartRoadRacing.com by 5:00 pm the same day.
- Connersville High School Cross Country Team, and
- Fayette Regional Orthopedics & Sports Medicine (specifically for CHS Athletic Training)
- Event and Sponsor Questions: Steve Krider 765-827-8038 email@example.com
- Racing Questions: Kelli House, Race Director, 765-265-1061 firstname.lastname@example.org