Fayette Regional Health Systems offers Direct Access Lab Testing.
This allows patients to get tests without an appointment or a physicians order. Patients will have the opportunity to complete their labs at a discount cash price.
Payment is due at the time of service. Complete paperwork at the FRHS Lab or fill out the form below, and then report to the registration area to complete payment. Medicare, Medicaid and private insurance will NOT be billed.
The form below will show pricing of each testing service. Print and fill out the form below before visiting the FRHS Laboratory.
- Results will be mailed to the patient’s home address as listed
- Results will not be released via telephone or fax
- Results will become part of the patient’s official FRHS medical record
- FRHS Lab team members will not provide at any time diagnostic related information to the patient
- Patient will be called directly if values are found to be critical
- Patient is solely responsible for sharing test results with their physician or provider.
There will be a $5 Draw Free added to each draw – except when noted. (see form for details).
The Lab is open Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. and Saturday from 7 a.m. to noon.