Is acute or chronic pain keeping you from everyday activities?
The Fayette Regional Pain Management Center and Dr. Danielle Turnak can help. With over 20 years experience Dr. Turnak specializes in chronic pain management with comprehensive treatments and therapies to help individuals ease their pain.
TYPICAL PROBLEMS TREATED INCLUDE:
- Back, neck and shoulder pain
- Disc problems of the spine
- Traumatic injuries due to accidents
- Carpal and cubital tunnel syndrome
- Pinched nerves
- Sports injuries
- Work injuries
- Chronic pain syndrome
- Cancer pain
- Numbness in hands, arms and legs
- Myofascial pain syndrome
- Spinal cord stimulators
Call 765-827-7850 or ask your primary care physician for a referral.
Hours of operation are Monday through Thursday, 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. and Friday 8 a.m. to 12 p.m.